Canon PIXMA MG 2920 Printer Setup and Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG2920|
The connectivity offered by the printer can be like Wi-Fi connection, PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS), PictBridge, Google Cloud Print, and so on. All of those things will allow you to print your documents and pictures wirelessly. Moreover, the Canon PIXMA MG2920 can show you the notable printing speed as well because this printer can create 8.0 images per minute (ipm) for black and white and 4.0 ipm for colors. This nice printing speed comes from the excellent ink system which is called as FINE ink system. This specific ink system will help the cartridges spread the ink on the paper as small as 2 pl only without missing any details. So, the device will always be able to produce the clear and vivid printouts that sit your requirements and expectations so greatly.
- PG-245 Pigment Black
- CL-246 Color Ink
- 245XL/246XL/GP-601 Combo Pack
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm1, Color: ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm1
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi2, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi2.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope;
- Output Tray Capacity: 60 Sheets Plain Paper.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Printer Features: CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM,10 Easy-PhotoPrint+,11 Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print,4 Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, 8 My Image Garden,3 PIXMA Printing Solutions,6 Quiet Mode, Wireless Auto Power On, Wireless PictBridge,7 Wireless Printing5.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode12.
- Other Features: Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM,10 Rated EPEAT Silver, Wireless Auto Power On, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Quiet Mode, PIXMA Printing Solutions6.
- If your printer fails to respond to the work, make sure all printer cables are connected properly and make sure that the printer is turned on.
- If everything is properly connected and powered, go to the computer “control panel” from the menu “start”. Select “printer”.
- make sure that your printer is selected as the default. If everything turns on the control panel.
- Right-click on your printer icon and select “Properties”.
- Click on the “details” tab or “port” and make sure that the correct port is checked off.
- Next, double-click on the printer icon, which will bring up a list of jobs currently in the print queue. Cancel all documents and try printing again.
- If your printer is attached to the USB port, you can try connecting to another USB port.
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button and release it when the Wi-Fi lamp flashes.
- Press the Black button.
- Press the Wi-Fi button repeatedly until the Network lamp lights.
- Press the Color button or the Black button to finalize the selection.
Canon PIXMA MG 2920 Driver Download:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon Pixma MG 2920 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon Pixma MG 2920 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon Pixma MG 2920 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 2920 Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 2920 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 2920 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X )|
|Canon Pixma MG 2920 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 2920 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 2920 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 2920 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 2920 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon Pixma MG 2920 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|