Canon PIXMA MG 6820 Printer Setup and Driver Download – Windows, Mac
|Canon PIXMA MG6820|
Canon PIXMA MG6820 Wireless Setup, Setup Software, Scanning, IJ Setup, User Manual Printer and Scanner Software Driver Download – The Canon PIXMA MG6820 has been recognized as one of the best all in one inkjet printer that you can find on the market recently. This wonderful printer will be able to help you do all of your tasks such as printing, scanning, and copying. All of those functions can definitely make your works get done in a very easy and fast way, which are 15 ipm in monochrome and 9.7 ipm in colors. So then, you will be able to have the more effective and productive performance every time you use the printer at your workplace or home. Aside of that, this particular printer can also bring some great conveniences that you will be so excited about. Then, what are they? Let’s find out the answers below.
Recommended Driver: Canon PIXMA MG 6822 Printer Setup and Driver Download
Canon MG6820 Ink Cartridges:
- PGI-270 Pigment Black XL
- CLI-271 Cyan XL
- CLI-271 Magenta XL
- CLI-271 Yellow XL
- CLI-271 Black XL
- PGI-270 Pigment Black
- CLI-271 Cyan
- CLI-271 Magenta
- CLI-271 Yellow
- CLI-271 Black
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 41 seconds7,8, Black: ESAT (Black): Approx. 15.0 ipm 7,8, Color: ESAT (Color): Approx 9.7 ipm7,8
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi10, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi10,
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope, Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Output Tray Capacity: 100 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4×6 Photo Paper.
- Printer Features: AirPrint1, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing15, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+16, Full HD Movie Print12, Google Cloud Print 2, Mopria Device Printing3, My Image Garden11, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card)13, Photo Printing, Canon PRINT app5, PIXMA Cloud Link17, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge14, Wireless.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode18, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
- Right after you plug the printer into the laptop, Windows system will automatically recognize the device and install the machine for use.
- Leave your printer turned off. You shouldn’t turn it on before the step where it states otherwise.
- Take the USB cable coming with the package. Find the USB port on your printer and plug in the right end of the USB cable there.
- Insert the other end of the cable into any of the available USB port on your laptop.
- Now you can turn the printer on.
- Locate the ‘Start’ button on your desktop and click on it. The Control Panel should be brought forth. Find ‘Hardware and Sound’ section and click on it. Locate and click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option. Select ‘Add a Printer’ and go to ‘Local Printer’. Find and select the port where your printer is connected to the computer.
- Select ‘Canon’ shown in the window that pops up and choose the specific printer type. Follow by clicking ‘Next’.
- Assign a name for the printer. Click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want to share the printer, click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want the printer to be default printer, click ‘Finish’.
- Enjoy printing.
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
- Make sure that your printer has been removed of its protective materials. Lift the lid of the scanning unit and open the paper output tray. Free cartridge holder from its protective materials and close the scanner cover.
- Plug in the power cord to correct port. Insert the other end of the cord into wall power outlet.
- Turn the printer on. Select language using operation panel. Press OK button.
- Turn the printer back off. Lift scanner lid. Insert cartridge holder. Close the scanner lid.
- Turn the printer back on. Press the setup button. Through operation panel, select wireless LAN setup. Press OK.
- Choose easy setup. Press OK. Choose access point. Press OK.
- Input WEP-key. Press OK.
- Insert printer’s setup CD into computer’s CD drive.
- Run the program and determine your country. Select Next.
- Select Easy Install. Click Install.
- Choose ‘Use the printer on network’. Click Next
- Wait for a while. On the Printer Detection window, click Next.
- Find your printer on the list of detected printers. Click Next.
- Wait for completion. Click Complete.
- Printer Application Menu should appear on the screen once setup is finished completely.
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button and release it when the Wi-Fi lamp flashes.
- Press the Black button.
- Press the Wi-Fi button repeatedly until the Network lamp lights.
- Press the Color button or the Black button to finalize the selection.
Canon PIXMA MG 6820 Driver Download:
Canon Pixma MG 6820 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon Pixma MG 6820 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon Pixma MG 6820 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 6820 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)|
Canon Pixma MG 6820 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)
|Canon Pixma MG 6820 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 6820 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 6820 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 6820 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 6820 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 6820 Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 6820 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon Pixma MG 6820 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|