Canon PIXMA MG 6822 Printer ij Setup and Driver Download – Windows, Mac
Canon PIXMA MG6822 Wireless Setup, Instruction Manual, IJ Setup and Scanner Driver Download For Windows – Nowadays, printers with the wireless connection are getting more and more popular. That is because more and more people are using this kind of connectivity when they are printing some documents. Among all of those printers comes Canon PIXMA MG6822 as one of the best printers with the wireless connection. There are some reasons why this printer is considered as one of the best printers with the wireless connection. One of them is because of the simplicity of the connectivity and the setting. Yes, this is something that you will surely love from this printer. That is because when many of those wireless printers out there are tagged for about 100 up to 120 dollars, this printer is tagged around 80 to 90 dollars only. You can save at least 10 dollars on this printer.
There are not many people who understand well how to install the connection from the wireless connection to the printer and this one is getting one major problem that those people have to deal. That is because they have a printer with the wireless connection that can print anything using wireless connection but they are not using that kind of feature. However, Canon PIXMA MG6822 is the printer that can surely help you with the connectivity case. That means, you will not find any problem with connecting your smartphone or many other gadgets with the printer. For those who are really newbie on this kind of thing, you can easily follow the simple steps that you can find on the printer box. By following those simple steps, you can make sure that you will be able to fully use the wireless connection of Canon PIXMA MG6822 from your gadget and you can print anything directly from your gadget.
Recommended Driver: Canon PIXMA MG 6821 Printer Setup and Driver Download
If you think that this printer is only offering you the latest technology of wireless printer, then you are wrong. That is because this printer is not only about the wireless connection, but also about performance and price. Yes, when you are asking for its performance, you can make sure that this printer is something that you can rely on. Canon PIXMA MG6822 is a printer from Canon after all so that you can make sure that this printer is able to give you the detail black and white text print, accurate color on photo print, and also decent speed on those prints. As an addition to that, this printer is considerably affordable.
Canon MG6822 Ink Cartridges:
- PGI-270 Pigment Black XL
- CLI-271 Cyan XL
- CLI-271 Magenta XL
- CLI-271 Yellow XL
- CLI-271 Black XL
- PGI-270 Pigment Black
- CLI-271 Cyan
- CLI-271 Magenta
- CLI-271 Yellow
- CLI-271 Black
Canon PIXMA MG6822 Review Specs:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 41 seconds7,8, Black: ESAT (Black): Approx. 15.0 ipm 7,8, Color: ESAT (Color): Approx 9.7 ipm7,8
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi10, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi10,
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelope.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope, Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Output Tray Capacity: 100 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4×6 Photo Paper.
- Printer Features: AirPrint1, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing15, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+16, Full HD Movie Print12, Google Cloud Print 2, Mopria Device Printing3, My Image Garden11, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card)13, Photo Printing, Canon PRINT app5, PIXMA Cloud Link17, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge14, Wireless.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode18, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning
Canon MG6822 OS Compatibility:
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG6822 for Windows:
- Right after you plug the printer into the laptop, Windows system will automatically recognize the device and install the machine for use.
- Leave your printer turned off. You shouldn’t turn it on before the step where it states otherwise.
- Take the USB cable coming with the package. Find the USB port on your printer and plug in the right end of the USB cable there.
- Insert the other end of the cable into any of the available USB port on your laptop.
- Now you can turn the printer on.
- Locate the ‘Start’ button on your desktop and click on it. The Control Panel should be brought forth. Find ‘Hardware and Sound’ section and click on it. Locate and click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option. Select ‘Add a Printer’ and go to ‘Local Printer’. Find and select the port where your printer is connected to the computer.
- Select ‘Canon’ shown in the window that pops up and choose the specific printer type. Follow by clicking ‘Next’.
- Assign a name for the printer. Click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want to share the printer, click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want the printer to be default printer, click ‘Finish’.
- Enjoy printing.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG6822 for Mac:
Your printer should be switched off. Disconnect the cable if it is currently connected to your Mac and turn it off. Also, although many Canon printers are manufactured ready for use with Mac OS-device, you must first download a special driver to connect them to your device. Although there are many sites out there that offer drivers to download, try to get out of this Canon Pixma.
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
Canon PIXMA MG6822 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that your printer has been removed of its protective materials. Lift the lid of the scanning unit and open the paper output tray. Free cartridge holder from its protective materials and close the scanner cover.
- Plug in the power cord to correct port. Insert the other end of the cord into wall power outlet.
- Turn the printer on. Select language using operation panel. Press OK button.
- Turn the printer back off. Lift scanner lid. Insert cartridge holder. Close the scanner lid.
- Turn the printer back on. Press the setup button. Through operation panel, select wireless LAN setup. Press OK.
- Choose easy setup. Press OK. Choose access point. Press OK.
- Input WEP-key. Press OK.
- Insert printer’s setup CD into computer’s CD drive.
- Run the program and determine your country. Select Next.
- Select Easy Install. Click Install.
- Choose ‘Use the printer on network’. Click Next
- Wait for a while. On the Printer Detection window, click Next.
- Find your printer on the list of detected printers. Click Next.
- Wait for completion. Click Complete.
- Printer Application Menu should appear on the screen once setup is finished completely.
Canon MG6822 Changing Printer Setting to Use Wireless LAN:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button and release it when the Wi-Fi lamp flashes.
- Press the Black button.
- Press the Wi-Fi button repeatedly until the Network lamp lights.
- Press the Color button or the Black button to finalize the selection.
Canon PIXMA MG 6822 Driver Download:
Canon Pixma MG 6822 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon Pixma MG 6822 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon Pixma MG 6822 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 6822 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)|
Canon Pixma MG 6822 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)
|Canon Pixma MG 6822 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 6822 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 6822 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 6822 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 6822 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 6822 Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 6822 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon Pixma MG 6822 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|