Recommended Driver: Canon PIXMA MG 2520 Printer Setup and Driver Download
Also much better, this printer has a user control panel which consists of many various understandable iconic switches that can make you able to operate the printer in an easy way. This on the internet solution allows you to download as well as print pictures, pictures and also craft designs from internationally identified professional photographers as well as artists. Create specialist looking greeting cards, calendars or remarkable 3D paper crafts. The Canon MG2522 FINE cartridge system with min. 2pl ink beads and also approximately 4800dpi print resolution provides terrific degrees of detail. With A4 ISO ESAT rates of 8.0 ipm mono/4.0 ipm for color, there’s almost no waiting for your records to print. Several of them resemble the up to 4800 x 600 dpi printing resolution, My Image Garden, the optional XL ink cartridge, and more. Each of them will certainly provide you the various functions and also benefits that you could obtain when you apply the printer. Apart of that, there is the Auto Power On attribute that could activate the device automatically every time you wish to use the printer. Well, all you should do in order to earn this function work is that you have to maintain the link between the printer and also your personal gadget.
- FINE INK CARTRIDGE & FILL VOLUME
- PG-245 PGBK 8.0 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL)
- CL-246 Color 9.0 ml (Std) / 13.0 ml (XL)
- PG-243 PGBK 5.6 ml
- CL-244 Color 6.2 ml
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm5, Color: ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm5
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope;.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi1, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi1.
- Output Tray Capacity: 60 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4×6 Photo Paper.
- Printer Features: Auto Photo Fix II, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print2, Special Filters, My Image Garden3, Photo Printing, Red-Eye Correction, Quiet Mode.
- Copy Features: Standard Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan.
- Other Features: Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM4, Auto Power Off, Auto Power On, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Rated EPEAT Silver, Quiet Mode.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB.
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
- Right after you plug the printer into the laptop, Windows system will automatically recognize the device and install the machine for use.
- Leave your printer turned off. You shouldn’t turn it on before the step where it states otherwise.
- Take the USB cable coming with the package. Find the USB port on your printer and plug in the right end of the USB cable there.
- Insert the other end of the cable into any of the available USB port on your laptop.
- Now you can turn the printer on.
- Locate the ‘Start’ button on your desktop and click on it. The Control Panel should be brought forth. Find ‘Hardware and Sound’ section and click on it. Locate and click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option. Select ‘Add a Printer’ and go to ‘Local Printer’. Find and select the port where your printer is connected to the computer.
- Select ‘Canon’ shown in the window that pops up and choose the specific printer type. Follow by clicking ‘Next’.
- Assign a name for the printer. Click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want to share the printer, click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want the printer to be default printer, click ‘Finish’.
- Enjoy printing.
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
- Make sure that your printer has been removed of its protective materials. Lift the lid of the scanning unit and open the paper output tray. Free cartridge holder from its protective materials and close the scanner cover.
- Plug in the power cord to correct port. Insert the other end of the cord into wall power outlet.
- Turn the printer on. Select language using operation panel. Press OK button.
- Turn the printer back off. Lift scanner lid. Insert cartridge holder. Close the scanner lid.
- Turn the printer back on. Press the setup button. Through operation panel, select wireless LAN setup. Press OK.
- Choose easy setup. Press OK. Choose access point. Press OK.
- Input WEP-key. Press OK.
- Insert printer’s setup CD into computer’s CD drive.
- Run the program and determine your country. Select Next.
- Select Easy Install. Click Install.
- Choose ‘Use the printer on network’. Click Next
- Wait for a while. On the Printer Detection window, click Next.
- Find your printer on the list of detected printers. Click Next.
- Wait for completion. Click Complete.
- Printer Application Menu should appear on the screen once setup is finished completely.
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button and release it when the Wi-Fi lamp flashes.
- Press the Black button.
- Press the Wi-Fi button repeatedly until the Network lamp lights.
- Press the Color button or the Black button to finalize the selection.
Canon PIXMA MG 2522 Driver Download:
Canon Pixma MG 2522 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon Pixma MG 2522 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon Pixma MG 2522 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 2522 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.0 (Windows)|
Canon Pixma MG 2522 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)
|Canon Pixma MG 2522 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 2522 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 2522 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 2522 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 2522 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 2522 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon Pixma MG 2522 ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|