Canon PIXMA MG3020 Printer Setup and Driver Download
That is because you can simply use the Wi-Fi connection if you want to print using Canon PIXMA MG3020. With that kind of simple connectivity, you can make sure that printing will be much simpler in many ways. This kind of feature will be somewhat helpful if you want to share this printer since you can easily connect some devices automatically using the Wi-Fi connection of this printer. Since this printer is added with the built-in Wi-Fi connection, you can make sure that you can also print using your current gadget. It does not matter if your documents are on your smartphone or on your tablet. You can easily print those documents using Canon PIXMA MG 3020 just by transferring the documents that you want to print using the Wi-Fi connection. As an addition to that, you can also use the cloud storage that you are using all of the time. That means, transferring files and documents over the world that is ready to print is getting more and more simpler. Auto Power On turns the PIXMA MG3020 on when it detects a print task, and it additionally has a quiet mode if you are printing late in the evening.
Recommended Driver: Canon PIXMA MG 3029 Printer Setup and Driver Download
It additionally provides built-in Wi-Fi so you can print wirelessly anywhere as long as your gadget is connected to the exact same regional cordless network as your printer. The Canon PIXMA MG3020 is compatible with Easy-PhotoPrint+, an application that makes it possible for editing as well as printing right from your tablet or smartphone4 It features a variety of templates and also printing alternatives, and as it is online, you could always have access to one of the most current versions of the application. The MG3020 likewise includes My Picture Garden14 software that allows you conveniently access all of your preferred memories in one area so you can print images to share and appreciate, and also Full HD Movie Print6, which turns your preferred HD motion picture clips caught with your Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot digital cams or VIXIA digital cameras into attractive prints in one, convenient software application.
- PG-245/PG-243: Pigment Black Ink
- CL-246 /CL-244: Dye Based Color Ink
- PG-245 PGBK 8.0 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL)
- CL-246 Color 9.0 ml (Std) / 13.0 ml (XL)
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Colour Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Colour Ink Cartridge
- Print Speed (up to): Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm3, Colour:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm3
- Number of Nozzles: Colour: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Picoliter Size (colour): 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to): 4800 (horizontal) x 600 (vertical) dpi (Colour) 2
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4″x6″, 5″x7″, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Square (5″x 5″), Custom size (width 101.6 mm – 215.9 mm, length 152.4 mm – 676 mm).
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
- Printer Features: PIXMA Cloud Link1, FINE Cartridge Hybrid Ink System, Built in Wi-Fi8, Google Cloud Print10, Mobile Device Printing4, Canon Print Inkjet/ Selphy.
- Output Tray Capacity: 60 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4″x6″ Photo Paper.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Colour): Approx. 28 seconds 3
- Copy Features: Standard Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages
- Other Features: Auto Power On, Auto Power Off, Quiet Mode, Creative Park Premium7, My Image Garden14 Photo Printing, Full HD Movie Print6, Hi-Speed USB
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
- Right after you plug the printer into the laptop, Windows system will automatically recognize the device and install the machine for use.
- Leave your printer turned off. You shouldn’t turn it on before the step where it states otherwise.
- Take the USB cable coming with the package. Find the USB port on your printer and plug in the right end of the USB cable there.
- Insert the other end of the cable into any of the available USB port on your laptop.
- Now you can turn the printer on.
- Locate the ‘Start’ button on your desktop and click on it. The Control Panel should be brought forth. Find ‘Hardware and Sound’ section and click on it. Locate and click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option. Select ‘Add a Printer’ and go to ‘Local Printer’. Find and select the port where your printer is connected to the computer.
- Select ‘Canon’ shown in the window that pops up and choose the specific printer type. Follow by clicking ‘Next’.
- Assign a name for the printer. Click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want to share the printer, click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want the printer to be default printer, click ‘Finish’.
- Enjoy printing.
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
- Make sure that your printer has been removed of its protective materials. Lift the lid of the scanning unit and open the paper output tray. Free cartridge holder from its protective materials and close the scanner cover.
- Plug in the power cord to correct port. Insert the other end of the cord into wall power outlet.
- Turn the printer on. Select language using operation panel. Press OK button.
- Turn the printer back off. Lift scanner lid. Insert cartridge holder. Close the scanner lid.
- Turn the printer back on. Press the setup button. Through operation panel, select wireless LAN setup. Press OK.
- Choose easy setup. Press OK. Choose access point. Press OK.
- Input WEP-key. Press OK.
- Insert printer’s setup CD into computer’s CD drive.
- Run the program and determine your country. Select Next.
- Select Easy Install. Click Install.
- Choose ‘Use the printer on network’. Click Next
- Wait for a while. On the Printer Detection window, click Next.
- Find your printer on the list of detected printers. Click Next.
- Wait for completion. Click Complete.
- Printer Application Menu should appear on the screen once setup is finished completely.
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button and release it when the Wi-Fi lamp flashes.
- Press the Black button.
- Press the Wi-Fi button repeatedly until the Network lamp lights.
- Press the Color button or the Black button to finalize the selection.
Canon PIXMA MG 3020 Driver Download:
Canon Pixma MG 3020 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon Pixma MG 3020 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon Pixma MG 3020 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 3020 IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.3.0 (Windows)|
Canon Pixma MG 3020 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)
|Canon Pixma MG 3020 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 3020 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 3020 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 3020 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 3020 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 3020 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)||