Canon PIXMA MG 3029 Printer Setup and Driver Download
Specifically just what are they? Permit’s maintain reviewing below to find out the responses. You can simply make that sure from this Canon PIXMA MG3029 if you are using the authentic color inks from Canon as well as the original photo paper from Canon. Therefore, if you want to make sure that your photo will last for more than a hundred years, you will need to use the authentic products from Canon. For your information, the price for this printer is considerably affordable for many people to buy. That is because you will only need about 90 dollars if you want to get the new product of Canon PIXMA MG3029. For your final consideration, this printer also supports the wireless printing feature using the wireless connection. Therefore, you will get three things all in one; the nice quality photo print, the great wireless connection for the printer, and the affordable price.
Recommended Driver: Canon PIXMA MG 3022 Printer Setup and Driver Download
- PG-245/PG-243: Pigment Black Ink
- CL-246 /CL-244: Dye Based Color Ink
- PG-245 PGBK 8.0 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL)
- CL-246 Color 9.0 ml (Std) / 13.0 ml (XL)
- PG-245 XL XL Black Ink
- CL-246 XL XL Colour Ink
- PG-245 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Colour Ink Cartridge
- Print Speed (up to): Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm3, Colour:ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm3
- Number of Nozzles: Colour: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280
- Picoliter Size (colour): 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to): 4800 (horizontal) x 600 (vertical) dpi (Colour) 2
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4″x6″, 5″x7″, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Square (5″x 5″), Custom size (width 101.6 mm – 215.9 mm, length 152.4 mm – 676 mm).
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
- Printer Features: PIXMA Cloud Link1, FINE Cartridge Hybrid Ink System, Built in Wi-Fi, Google Cloud Print10, Mobile Device Printing4, Canon Print Inkjet/ Selphy.
- Output Tray Capacity: 60 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4″x6″ Photo Paper.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Colour): Approx. 28 seconds 3
- Copy Features: Standard Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages
- Other Features: Auto Power On, Auto Power Off, Quiet Mode, Creative Park Premium7, My Image Garden14 Photo Printing, Full HD Movie Print6, Hi-Speed USB
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
- Right after you plug the printer into the laptop, Windows system will automatically recognize the device and install the machine for use.
- Leave your printer turned off. You shouldn’t turn it on before the step where it states otherwise.
- Take the USB cable coming with the package. Find the USB port on your printer and plug in the right end of the USB cable there.
- Insert the other end of the cable into any of the available USB port on your laptop.
- Now you can turn the printer on.
- Locate the ‘Start’ button on your desktop and click on it. The Control Panel should be brought forth. Find ‘Hardware and Sound’ section and click on it. Locate and click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option. Select ‘Add a Printer’ and go to ‘Local Printer’. Find and select the port where your printer is connected to the computer.
- Select ‘Canon’ shown in the window that pops up and choose the specific printer type. Follow by clicking ‘Next’.
- Assign a name for the printer. Click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want to share the printer, click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want the printer to be default printer, click ‘Finish’.
- Enjoy printing.
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
- Make sure that your printer has been removed of its protective materials. Lift the lid of the scanning unit and open the paper output tray. Free cartridge holder from its protective materials and close the scanner cover.
- Plug in the power cord to correct port. Insert the other end of the cord into wall power outlet.
- Turn the printer on. Select language using operation panel. Press OK button.
- Turn the printer back off. Lift scanner lid. Insert cartridge holder. Close the scanner lid.
- Turn the printer back on. Press the setup button. Through operation panel, select wireless LAN setup. Press OK.
- Choose easy setup. Press OK. Choose access point. Press OK.
- Input WEP-key. Press OK.
- Insert printer’s setup CD into computer’s CD drive.
- Run the program and determine your country. Select Next.
- Select Easy Install. Click Install.
- Choose ‘Use the printer on network’. Click Next
- Wait for a while. On the Printer Detection window, click Next.
- Find your printer on the list of detected printers. Click Next.
- Wait for completion. Click Complete.
- Printer Application Menu should appear on the screen once setup is finished completely.
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button and release it when the Wi-Fi lamp flashes.
- Press the Black button.
- Press the Wi-Fi button repeatedly until the Network lamp lights.
- Press the Color button or the Black button to finalize the selection.
Canon PIXMA MG 3029 Driver Download:
Canon Pixma MG 3029 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon Pixma MG 3029 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon Pixma MG 3029 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 3029 IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.3.0 (Windows)|
Canon Pixma MG 3029 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)
|Canon Pixma MG 3029 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 3029 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 3029 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 3029 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 3029 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 3029 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)||