Canon PIXMA MG5700 Printer Setup and Software Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG5700|
Canon PIXMA MG5700 Wireless Setup, Printer Manual Installations, Software Driver Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – Canon PIXMA MG5700 Serie When you have to discover a printer that has great performance along with top quality, then one of the very best choice from Canon that you can select is this Canon Pixma MG5700. With numerous functions, this printer is also a multifunction printer that you can have with a relatively low price as compared to any other printer in its variety. The Canon FINE technology, permits you to have fantastic results from this printer whether it is for message files or for photos data. There’s no fax modem, however. As you may anticipate, there’s assistance for printing from or scanning to shadow services consisting of Google Drive, yet authorizing the printer up is far more engaged compared to it is for products from rival producers such as HP. This printer is good for both office utilizes or as a personal house printer. Because it could print, scan and copy with satisfying results.
- PGI-270 Pigment Black XL
- CLI-271 Cyan XL
- CLI-271 Magenta XL
- CLI-271 Yellow XL
- CLI-271 Black XL
- PGI-270 Pigment Black
- CLI-271 Cyan
- CLI-271 Magenta
- CLI-271 Yellow
- CLI-271 Black
- Printing Technology: Inkjet
- Maximum Resolution: Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black: 600 x 600 dpi
- Print Speed: Black, ESAT: 12.6 ipm, Color, ESAT: 9 ipm, Borderless 4 x 6″ (10.2 x 15.2 cm) Photo: 41 seconds.
- Maximum Print Size: 8.5 x 14″ (21.6 x 35.6 cm).
- Ink Droplet Sizes: 2 and 5 pl
- Ink Type: Pigment: Pigment black, Dye: Cyan, Magenta, yellow, black
- Ink Palette: Pigment Black, cyan, magenta, yellow, black
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: 5 individual cartridges.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072, Pigment Black: 1,024, Total: 4,096
- Print Archival Life: Up to 100 years in archival-quality photo album
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
- Output Tray Capacity: 100 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4×6 Photo Paper
- Print Features: Apple AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided printing, Auto Photo Fix II, borderless printing, document printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Mopria device printing, Photo printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Canon PRINT app, red-eye correction, image cropping, Quiet Mode, Wireless PictBridge, wireless printing.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning.
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
- Right after you plug the printer into the laptop.
- Windows system will automatically recognize the device and install the machine for use.
- Leave your printer turned off. You shouldn’t turn it on before the step where it states otherwise.
- Take the USB cable coming with the package. Find the USB port on your printer and plug in the right end of the USB cable there.
- Insert the other end of the cable into any of the available USB port on your laptop.
- Now you can turn the printer on.
- Locate the ‘Start’ button on your desktop and click on it. The Control Panel should be brought forth. Find ‘Hardware and Sound’ section and click on it. Locate and click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option. Select ‘Add a Printer’ and go to ‘Local Printer’. Find and select the port where your printer is connected to the computer.
- Select ‘Canon’ shown in the window that pops up and choose the specific printer type. Follow by clicking ‘Next’.
- Assign a name for the printer. Click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want to share the printer, click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want the printer to be default printer, click ‘Finish’.
- Enjoy printing.
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable.
- You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
- Make sure that your printer has been removed of its protective materials.
- Lift the lid of the scanning unit and open the paper output tray.
- Free cartridge holder from its protective materials and close the scanner cover.
- Plug in the power cord to correct port. Insert the other end of the cord into wall power outlet.
- Turn the printer on. Select language using operation panel. Press OK button.
- Turn the printer back off. Lift scanner lid. Insert cartridge holder. Close the scanner lid.
- Turn the printer back on. Press the setup button. Through operation panel, select Canon mg5700 wireless LAN setup. Press OK.
- Choose easy setup. Press OK. Choose access point. Press OK.
- Input WEP-key. Press OK.
- Insert printer’s setup CD into computer’s CD drive.
- Run the program and determine your country. Select Next.
- Select Easy Install. Click Install.
- Choose ‘Use the printer on network’. Click Next
- Wait for a while. On the Printer Detection window, click Next.
- Find your printer on the list of detected printers. Click Next.
- Wait for completion. Click Complete.
- Printer Application Menu should appear on the screen once setup is finished completely.
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button and release it when the Wi-Fi lamp flashes.
- Press the Black button.
- Press the Wi-Fi button repeatedly until the Network lamp lights.
- Press the Color button or the Black button to finalize the selection.
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon Pixma MG 5700 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon Pixma MG 5700 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5700 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5700 Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5700 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5700 Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5700 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X )|
|Canon Pixma MG 5700 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5700 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5700 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5700 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5700 Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5700 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5700 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|