Canon PIXMA MG 5720 IJ Setup, Wireless Setup and Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG5720|
Canon PIXMA MG 5720 Black Wireless Setup, Driver Download and Printer IJ Setup, Setting up, Installation – The Canon MG5720 is such a great option that you better take especially when you want to have the best equipment in your working room. You have to choose this printer because it can offer you the various tasks which can be like printing, scanning, and copying. All of those functions will be the conveniences that can make you able to get your works done fast and effectively. So then, you can really increase your performance at work impressively when you do your works using this printer. Besides, this printer can also offer you the notable benefits that you will adore so much. Then, in case you are so curios about the benefits, it will be so much better for you to continue reading below.
Well, the first benefit that you can get from the Canon PIXMA MG5720 is that it has the awesome 4800×1200 drops per inch (dpi) printing resolution. This specific resolution will make the printer able to create the vivid and sharp printing results that can suit your requirements and expectations as well as possible. It is because this resolution will never let the device miss any detail on the file at all. So then, all parts of the files will be printed as flawlessly as possible with great color gradation as well. So, do not ever be surprised that you will always get the beautiful and eyes pleasing printouts every time you apply the printer.
Then, the second benefit that you can get from the Canon PIXMA MG5720 is its excellent features. Some of them that will really steal your attention are ChromaLife 100+ and the FINE ink technology. The combination of these two features can make the printer able to produce the wonderful and mesmerizing pictures. Furthermore, the best thing about these features is that they can make the picture last for a quite long time. So then, you can still enjoy the beautiful pictures you have published using the printer even after many years to come.
Recommended Driver: Canon PIXMA MG 3620 Printer Setup and Driver Download
Moreover, the Canon PIXMA MG5720 can offer you the best printing speed as well. This particular fact can be proven when the printer can make 12.6 images per minute (ipm) for black and white and 9.0 ipm for color. This remarkable printing speed will definitely help you to boost your performance at the workplace nicely. Thus, considering all of the benefits that you can get, it is clear that you will never regret having this printer to support you in the best way.
Canon MG5720 Ink Cartridges:
- PGI-270 Pigment Black XL
- CLI-271 Cyan XL
- CLI-271 Magenta XL
- CLI-271 Yellow XL
- CLI-271 Black XL
- PGI-270 Pigment Black
- CLI-271 Cyan
- CLI-271 Magenta
- CLI-271 Yellow
- CLI-271 Black
Canon PIXMA MG5720 Specs Review:
- Printing Technology: Inkjet
- Maximum Resolution: Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black: 600 x 600 dpi
- Print Speed: Black, ESAT: 12.6 ipm, Color, ESAT: 9 ipm, Borderless 4 x 6″ (10.2 x 15.2 cm) Photo: 41 seconds.
- Maximum Print Size: 8.5 x 14″ (21.6 x 35.6 cm).
- Ink Droplet Sizes: 2 and 5 pl
- Ink Type: Pigment: Pigment black, Dye: Cyan, Magenta, yellow, black
- Ink Palette: Pigment Black, cyan, magenta, yellow, black
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: 5 individual cartridges.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072, Pigment Black: 1,024, Total: 4,096
- Print Archival Life: Up to 100 years in archival-quality photo album
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
- Output Tray Capacity: 100 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4×6 Photo Paper
- Print Features: Apple AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided printing, Auto Photo Fix II, borderless printing, document printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Mopria device printing, Photo printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Canon PRINT app, red-eye correction, image cropping, Quiet Mode, Wireless PictBridge, wireless printing.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning.
- Other Features: Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM18, Wi-Fi LED, FastFront, Auto Power On/Off, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT app2, PIXMA Cloud Link14.
- Other Features: 2.5 LCD, 5-Color Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM18, Auto Power On/Off, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT app2, PIXMA Cloud Link14, QuickStart
Canon MG5720 OS Compatibility:
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon MG5720 Changing Printer Setting to Use Wireless LAN:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button and release it when the Wi-Fi lamp flashes.
- Press the Black button.
- Press the Wi-Fi button repeatedly until the Network lamp lights.
- Press the Color button or the Black button to finalize the selection.
Canon PIXMA MG 5720 Driver Download:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon Pixma MG 5720 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon Pixma MG 5720 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5720 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5720 Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5720 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5720 Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5720 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X )|
|Canon Pixma MG 5720 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5720 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5720 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5720 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5720 Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5720 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon Pixma MG 5720 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|