Canon PIXMA MG7500 Series Setup & Software Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG7500|
Canon PIXMA MG7500 Series Setup, Wireless Manual Installations & Scanner Software Driver Download For Windows, Linux, Mac – The Canon PIXMA MG7500 Series is created specifically for home image printing. It can be utilized as a typical home printer, with a big devoted black for ‘typical’ printing as well as all-in-one functionality to suit differed residence usage, yet it truly shines when printing colours and photos. You often hear declarations like “dynamic”, “true to life” as well as “rich” being banded out (often by us), however the Canon MG 7500 actually does the adjectives justice. While you might have to wait almost a min for a common 6×4 print on greatest settings, that print will certainly be superb. As we stated in the review this printer is one the best house image printers we have actually evaluated. It can take care of brilliant summer photos, deep greyscale photos, sepia masterpieces or fleshy tones with ease. Very advised. it uses five-color, paired print theoretically or CD/DVD spaces as well as can be cabled to a desktop or linked to a variety of mobile devices.
- PGI-250 Pigment Black XL
- CLI-251 Cyan XL
- CLI-251 Magenta XL
- CLI-251 Yellow XL
- CLI-251 Grey XL
- CLI-251 Black XL
- PGI-250 Pigment Black
- CLI-251 Cyan
- CLI-251 Magenta
- CLI-251 Yellow
- CLI-251 Grey
- CLI-251 Black
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds5,6, Black: ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm 5,6, Color: ESAT: Approx 10.0 ipm9,10
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 5,632 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 6,656
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, U.S. #10 Envelope
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope; CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc.
- Output Tray Capacity: Lower Cassette: 125 Sheets Plain Paper, Upper Cassette: 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4 x 6 OR 10, Sheets Photo Paper 5 x 7.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. seconds.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, CD/DVD Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Grayscale Printing, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden,8 Mobile Device Printing, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, Cloud Link Printing,13 PIXMA Printing Solutions, PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC), Print from Email, Red-Eye Correction, Image Cropping, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Disc Label Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy.
- Other Features: Intelligent Touch System with 3.5 Touch LCD, 6-Color Ink System with Gray Ink, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power Off, Auto Power On, Quiet Mode, Self-Opening Output Tray, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Quick Start.
- Right after you plug the printer into the laptop, Windows system will automatically recognize the device and install the machine for use.
- Leave your printer turned off. You shouldn’t turn it on before the step where it states otherwise.
- Take the USB cable coming with the package. Find the USB port on your printer and plug in the right end of the USB cable there.
- Insert the other end of the cable into any of the available USB port on your laptop.
- Now you can turn the printer on.
- Locate the ‘Start’ button on your desktop and click on it. The Control Panel should be brought forth. Find ‘Hardware and Sound’ section and click on it. Locate and click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option. Select ‘Add a Printer’ and go to ‘Local Printer’. Find and select the port where your printer is connected to the computer.
- Select ‘Canon’ shown in the window that pops up and choose the specific printer type. Follow by clicking ‘Next’.
- Assign a name for the printer. Click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want to share the printer, click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want the printer to be default printer, click ‘Finish’.
- Enjoy printing.
Recommended driver: Canon PIXMA MG7720 Manual
Canon PIXMA MG7500 Printer Setup for Mac:
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
- Make sure that your printer has been removed of its protective materials. Lift the lid of the scanning unit and open the paper output tray. Free cartridge holder from its protective materials and close the scanner cover.
- Plug in the power cord to correct port. Insert the other end of the cord into wall power outlet.
- Turn the printer on. Select language using operation panel. Press OK button.
- Turn the printer back off. Lift scanner lid. Insert cartridge holder. Close the scanner lid.
- Turn the printer back on. Press the setup button. Through operation panel, select wireless LAN setup. Press OK.
- Choose easy setup. Press OK. Choose access point. Press OK.
- Input WEP-key. Press OK.
- Insert printer’s setup CD into computer’s CD drive.
- Run the program and determine your country. Select Next.
- Select Easy Install. Click Install.
- Choose ‘Use the printer on network’. Click Next
- Wait for a while. On the Printer Detection window, click Next.
- Find your printer on the list of detected printers. Click Next.
- Wait for completion. Click Complete.
- Printer Application Menu should appear on the screen once setup is finished completely.
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button and release it when the Wi-Fi lamp flashes.
- Press the Black button.
- Press the Wi-Fi button repeatedly until the Network lamp lights.
- Press the Color button or the Black button to finalize the selection.
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon Pixma MG 7500 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon Pixma MG 7500 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon Pixma MG 7500 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 7500 Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 7500 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 7500 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X )|
|Canon Pixma MG 7500 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 7500 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 7500 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 7500 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 7500 IJ Network Tool Ver. 4.6.1 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 7500 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon Pixma MG 7500 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|