Canon PIXMA MG7700 Manual Printer Setup and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG7700 Manual, Printer Wireless Setup, Installations Software and Scanner Driver Download For Windows, Linux, Mac – Print high quality as well as convenience of use are the crucial advantages of the white Canon PIXMA MG 7700 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer, which likewise packs in scanning and also copying abilities. It offers an optimum print resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi in addition to rates of as much as 15 ipm in black as well as 10 ipm in shade. Automatic duplexing furthers the printers capacities by printing two-sided documents with ease. provides definitely top-tier picture high quality, thanks in big part to using six ink storage tanks, with cyan, yellow, magenta, black, photo black, as well as grey inks. That gives it extremely high picture quality for an inkjet multifunction printer (MFP) and also makes it a solid candidate if you’re especially interested in printing images. Even better, it provides premium quality for message as well as graphics, making it an affordable selection for the twin role of house and home-office printer, a minimum of for light-duty demands. imprimante canon pixma mg7700
The printer could additionally take care of documents as much as 8.5 x 14″ as well as it has a 3.5″ color touchscreen that enables customers to promptly and also quickly examine standing and also readjust setups. Scanning and copying is feasible thanks to a 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed with an optical resolution of 2400 x 4800 dpi. The MG7720 likewise has a checklist of various other advanced features, notably CD/DVD printing with the consisted of owner and also a card slot for directly approving media from electronic cameras and also various other mobile devices. Additionally, it has Wi-Fi with NFC for tap-to-connect functionality along with even more common USB 2.0 and Ethernet for attaching to a computer or residence network. which is our Editors’ Selection budget MFP weighted towards house use. All 3 offer above-par image quality for an inkjet MFP, but the Canon PIXMA MG7700 is the only one of the three that includes grey ink, giving it simply a touch better for shade images and also substantially higher quality for black and white images.
The Canon PIXMA MG7700 printer likewise supports mobile printing and also scanning. Connect it to a network utilizing either Wi-Fi or Ethernet, as well as you can print from and scan to iOS, Android, as well as Windows phones and also tablet computers via a gain access to factor on the network, along with print though the cloud– presuming the network is attached to the Net. If you download and install the Canon Print Application to your phone or tablet computer, you can additionally provide commands to specific web sites– including Dropbox, Google Drive, Facebook, as well as Twitte to send out print jobs from those sites straight to the printer. Attach the printer through USB cable television rather than to a network, and also you will not have the ability to print with the cloud or from sites, however you’ll still be able to print from and also scan to mobile devices by attaching directly using Canon’s equal to Wi-Fi Direct.
Canon Pixma MG7700 Ink Cartridge:
- PGI-270 Pigment Black XL
- CLI-271 Cyan XL
- CLI-271 Magenta XL
- CLI-271 Yellow XL
- CLI-271 Gray XL
- CLI-271 Black XL
- PGI-270 Pigment Black
- CLI-271 Cyan
- CLI-271 Magenta
- CLI-271 Yellow
- CLI-271 Gray
- CLI-271 Black
Canon PIXMA MG7700 Review Specs:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds8,9, Black: ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm8,9, Color: ESAT: Approx. 10.0 ipm8,9
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 5,632 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 6,656.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi11, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi11.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope, CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc®, Chlorine-free paper can be used
- Output Tray Capacity: Lower Cassette: 125 Sheets Plain Paper , Upper Cassette: 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4 x 6 OR 10 Sheets Photo Paper 5 x 7.
- Printer Features: AirPrint1, Auto Duplex Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing1, CD/DVD Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+17, Full HD Movie Print18, Google Cloud Print, Grayscale Printing, Image Cropping, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC), Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters , Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Disc Label Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning.
Canon MG7700 OS Compatibility:
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA MG7700 Printer Setup for Windows:
- Right after you plug the printer into the laptop.
- Windows system will automatically recognize the device and install the machine for use.
- Leave your printer turned off. You shouldn’t turn it on before the step where it states otherwise.
- Take the USB cable coming with the package. Find the USB port on your printer and plug in the right end of the USB cable there.
- Insert the other end of the cable into any of the available USB port on your laptop.
- Now you can turn the printer on.
- Locate the ‘Start’ button on your desktop and click on it. The Control Panel should be brought forth. Find ‘Hardware and Sound’ section and click on it. Locate and click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option. Select ‘Add a Printer’ and go to ‘Local Printer’. Find and select the port where your printer is connected to the computer.
- Select ‘Canon’ shown in the window that pops up and choose the specific printer type. Follow by clicking ‘Next’.
- Assign a name for the printer. Click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want to share the printer, click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want the printer to be default printer, click ‘Finish’.
- Enjoy printing.
Canon PIXMA MG7700 Printer Setup for Mac:
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable.
- You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
Canon PIXMA MG7700 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that your printer has been removed of its protective materials.
- Lift the lid of the scanning unit and open the paper output tray.
- Free cartridge holder from its protective materials and close the scanner cover.
- Plug in the power cord to correct port. Insert the other end of the cord into wall power outlet.
- Turn the printer on. Select language using operation panel. Press OK button.
- Turn the printer back off. Lift scanner lid. Insert cartridge holder. Close the scanner lid.
- Turn the printer back on. Press the setup button. Through operation panel, select Canon mg3500 wireless LAN setup. Press OK.
- Choose easy setup. Press OK. Choose access point. Press OK.
- Input WEP-key. Press OK.
- Insert printer’s setup CD into computer’s CD drive.
- Run the program and determine your country. Select Next.
- Select Easy Install. Click Install.
- Choose ‘Use the printer on network’. Click Next
- Wait for a while. On the Printer Detection window, click Next.
- Find your printer on the list of detected printers. Click Next.
- Wait for completion. Click Complete.
- Printer Application Menu should appear on the screen once setup is finished completely.
Canon MG7700 Changing Printer Setting to Use Wireless LAN:
- Make sure Canon Pixma MG7700 printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button and release it when the Wi-Fi lamp flashes.
- Press the Black button.
- Press the Wi-Fi button repeatedly until the Network lamp lights.
- Press the Color button or the Black button to finalize the selection.
Canon PIXMA MG7700 Scanner Software and Driver Download:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon Pixma MG 7700 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon Pixma MG 7700 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon Pixma MG 7700 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 7700 Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)||
|Canon Pixma MG 7700 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)||
|Canon Pixma MG 7700 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 7700 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 7700 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 7700 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)||
|Canon Pixma MG 7700 IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (Mac)||
|Canon Pixma MG 7700 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.40 (Linux)|
|Canon Pixma MG 7700 series Scanner Driver Ver. 1.70 (Linux)|