Canon PIXMA MX472 Printer Setup and Driver Download – Windows, Mac. Linux
Canon MX472 Wireless Setup, Fax Manual Instructions, Scanner Software Installation Driver Download For Mac – As upgraded version of previous series, Canon PIXMA MX472 comes up with additional functional feature, which is also designated as multifunction printers (MFPs) in higher price. The given price actually more affordable compared with another competitors because it is specifically offered for urban home office needs than on light-duty home use. Proved by additional office-centric features on this device, such as fax capability, which is used less often on your home printing needs. However, with slightly smaller dimension, it is also perfect for dual-role, both for home use and home-office, too.
Recommended Driver: Canon PIXMA MG5420 Printer Setup and Driver Download
Canon MX472 Ink Cartridges:
- PG-240XXL XXL Black Ink Cartridge
- PG-240XL XL Black Ink Cartridge
- PG-240 Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-241XL XL Color Ink Cartridge
- CL-241 Color Ink Cartridge
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 46 seconds4,5
- Print Speed (Approx): Black: ESAT: Approx. 9.7 ipm4,5, Color:ESAT: Approx. 5.5 ipm4,5
- Number of Nozzles:Black: 1,152, Color: 640, Total: 1,792
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes:4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets, ADF:30 Sheets
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden7, Photo Printing, Canon Print App11, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): ESAT: Color: 4.7 ipm4.
- Copy Features: Auto Document Feeder (ADF), AE (Auto Exposure) Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Preset Copy Ratios, Frame Erase Copy, Zoom.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode9, Network Scan, Push Scan.
- Right after you plug the printer into the laptop, Windows system will automatically recognize the device and install the machine for use.
- Leave your printer turned off.
- You shouldn’t turn it on before the step where it states otherwise.
- Take the USB cable coming with the package.
- Find the USB port on your printer and plug in the right end of the USB cable there.
- Insert the other end of the cable into any of the available USB port on your laptop.
- Now you can turn the printer on.
- Locate the ‘Start’ button on your desktop and click on it. The Control Panel should be brought forth. Find ‘Hardware and Sound’ section and click on it. Locate and click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option. Select ‘Add a Printer’ and go to ‘Local Printer’. Find and select the port where your printer is connected to the computer.
- Select ‘Canon’ shown in the window that pops up and choose the specific printer type. Follow by clicking ‘Next’.
- Assign a name for the printer. Click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want to share the printer, click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want the printer to be default printer, click ‘Finish’.
- Enjoy printing.
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
- Make sure that your printer has been removed of its protective materials. Lift the lid of the scanning unit and open the paper output tray. Free cartridge holder from its protective materials and close the scanner cover.
- Plug in the power cord to correct port. Insert the other end of the cord into wall power outlet.
- Turn the printer on. Select language using operation panel. Press OK button.
- Turn the printer back off. Lift scanner lid. Insert cartridge holder. Close the scanner lid.
- Turn the printer back on. Press the setup button. Through operation panel, select wireless LAN setup. Press OK.
- Choose easy setup. Press OK. Choose access point. Press OK.
- Input WEP-key. Press OK.
- Insert printer’s setup CD into computer’s CD drive.
- Run the program and determine your country. Select Next.
- Select Easy Install. Click Install.
- Choose ‘Use the printer on network’. Click Next
- Wait for a while. On the Printer Detection window, click Next.
- Find your printer on the list of detected printers. Click Next.
- Wait for completion. Click Complete.
- Printer Application Menu should appear on the screen once setup is finished completely.
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button and release it when the Wi-Fi lamp flashes.
- Press the Black button.
- Press the Wi-Fi button repeatedly until the Network lamp lights.
- Press the Color button or the Black button to finalize the selection.
Canon Pixma MX 472 Driver Download:
Canon Pixma MX 472 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon Pixma MX 472 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon Pixma MX 472 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MX 472 Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 (Windows)|
Canon Pixma MX 472 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)
|Canon Pixma MX 472 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MX 472 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MX 472 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MX 472 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MX 472 IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MX 472 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon Pixma MX 472 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 (Linux)|