Canon PIXMA MX522 Setup Software and Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MX522 Setup Software and Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MX522|
- PG-240XXL XXL Black Ink
- PG-240XL XL Black Ink
- PG-240 Black Ink
- CL-241XL XL Color Ink
- CL-241 Color Ink
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
- Copy Features: Auto Document Fix, Copy, Borderless, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- AirPrint: Print wirelessly and effortlessly from your compatible iPhone? iPad?, or iPod touch?- no drivers needed!
- Built-In Auto Duplex Printing: Automatically print on both sides of the page without the hassle of turning it over manually
- Fully-Integrated, 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder: Easily copy, scan and fax multiple documents without having to load them one page at a time
- With Google Cloud Print, you can print from wherever you are, from applications you use every day. You can even share your home and work printers with anyone you choose
- Compatible with CL-241 XL Ink Tanks & PG-240 XL Or PG-240 XXL Pigment Black Ink Tanks. Save Even More On Combo/Value Packs!
- Paper Compatibility: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Standard Interface: Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n), Ethernet USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), and Bluetooth v2.0 (Optional).
- Right after you plug the printer into the laptop, Windows system will automatically recognize the device and install the machine for use.
- Leave your printer turned off. You shouldn’t turn it on before the step where it states otherwise.
- Take the USB cable coming with the package. Find the USB port on your printer and plug in the right end of the USB cable there.
- Insert the other end of the cable into any of the available USB port on your laptop.
- Now you can turn the printer on.
- Locate the ‘Start’ button on your desktop and click on it. The Control Panel should be brought forth. Find ‘Hardware and Sound’ section and click on it. Locate and click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option. Select ‘Add a Printer’ and go to ‘Local Printer’. Find and select the port where your printer is connected to the computer.
- Select ‘Canon’ shown in the window that pops up and choose the specific printer type. Follow by clicking ‘Next’.
- Assign a name for the printer. Click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want to share the printer, click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want the printer to be default printer, click ‘Finish’.
- Enjoy printing.
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
- Make sure that your printer has been removed of its protective materials. Lift the lid of the scanning unit and open the paper output tray. Free cartridge holder from its protective materials and close the scanner cover.
- Plug in the power cord to correct port. Insert the other end of the cord into wall power outlet.
- Turn the printer on. Select language using operation panel. Press OK button.
- Turn the printer back off. Lift scanner lid. Insert cartridge holder. Close the scanner lid.
- Turn the printer back on. Press the setup button. Through operation panel, select wireless LAN setup. Press OK.
- Choose easy setup. Press OK. Choose access point. Press OK.
- Input WEP-key. Press OK.
- Insert printer’s setup CD into computer’s CD drive.
- Run the program and determine your country. Select Next.
- Select Easy Install. Click Install.
- Choose ‘Use the printer on network’. Click Next
- Wait for a while. On the Printer Detection window, click Next.
- Find your printer on the list of detected printers. Click Next.
- Wait for completion. Click Complete.
- Printer Application Menu should appear on the screen once setup is finished completely.
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button and release it when the Wi-Fi lamp flashes.
- Press the Black button.
- Press the Wi-Fi button repeatedly until the Network lamp lights.
- Press the Color button or the Black button to finalize the selection.
Canon Pixma MX 522 Software and Driver Download
|Canon Pixma MX 522 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon Pixma MX 522 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|Canon Pixma MX 522 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MX 522 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon Pixma MX 522 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.6)|
|Canon Pixma MX 522 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.1.0a (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MX 522 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MX 522 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon Pixma MX 522 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Source file)|
|Canon Pixma MX 522 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon Pixma MX522 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Canon Pixma MX522 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Canon Pixma MX522 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|Canon MX522 User Manual (Mac)|
|Canon MX522 User Manual (Windows)|