Canon PIXMA MX920 Printer IJ Setup and Driver Download
By default, the latter tend to look a little bit light as compared to the competition, yet the shade combination is primarily precise, inclines are smooth, in addition to details in dark areas are nicely defined. Must the paper or picture have to be retouched, Auto Record Repair work and also Auto Photo Fix II appropriate concerns such as discolored message, over or under-exposure, as well as inaccurate complexion. The 35-sheet auto document feeder lets you scan, copy, along with fax 2-sided multipage papers in a solitary action as well as can handle web page measure to 8.5 x 14″. Furthermore, you might scan records straight to Evernote in addition to accessibility as well as look them from any kind of sort of web-connected computer system or gizmo.
- PGI-255 PGBK XXL XXL Pigment Black
- PGI-250 PGBK XL XL Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C XL XL Cyan
- CLI-251 M XL XL Magenta
- CLI-251 Y XL XL Yellow
- CLI-251 BK XL XL Black
- PGI-250 PGBK Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C Cyan
- CLI-251 M Magenta
- CLI-251 Y Yellow
- CLI-251 BK Black
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds14
- Print Speed (Approx): Black: ESAT: 15.0 ipm15, Color: ESAT: 10.0 ipm15
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 1024, Color: 4,096, Total: 5,120.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi4, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi4.
- Scanner Resolutions: Optical: 2400×4800 dpi16, Interpolated: 19,200×19,200 dpi16, ADF: 600×600 dpi (Optical)16.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: ADF: 35 Sheets 10 Sheets Photo Paper 5 x 7
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope, Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Copy Speed (up to): ESAT: Color: 8.4 ipm15
- Output Tray Capacity: Lower Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper Upper Cassette: 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4 x 6.
- Printer Features: AirPrint2, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing5, CD/DVD Printing, Dual Function Panel, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print8, Google Cloud Print3, Photo Printing, Template Print, Evernote.
- Copy Features: Auto Duplex Document Feeder, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Auto Duplex Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy, Ratios, Reserve Copy, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Duplex Scan, Auto Scan Mode9, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing(manual), Group Dialing, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception.
- Other Features: AirPrint2, Google Cloud Print3, Wireless Printing1, 3.0 LCD, Dual Function Panel, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Ethernet, Full HD Movie Print8, Fully Integrated Auto Duplex ADF, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Mobile Device Printing13, Print Your Days19, Quick Start, PIXMA Cloud Link10
- Right after you plug the printer into the laptop, Windows system will automatically recognize the device and install the machine for use.
- Leave your printer turned off. You shouldn’t turn it on before the step where it states otherwise.
- Take the USB cable coming with the package. Find the USB port on your printer and plug in the right end of the USB cable there.
- Insert the other end of the cable into any of the available USB port on your laptop.
- Now you can turn the printer on.
- Locate the ‘Start’ button on your desktop and click on it. The Control Panel should be brought forth. Find ‘Hardware and Sound’ section and click on it. Locate and click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option. Select ‘Add a Printer’ and go to ‘Local Printer’. Find and select the port where your printer is connected to the computer.
- Select ‘Canon’ shown in the window that pops up and choose the specific printer type. Follow by clicking ‘Next’.
- Assign a name for the printer. Click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want to share the printer, click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want the printer to be default printer, click ‘Finish’.
- Enjoy printing.
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
- Make sure that your printer has been removed of its protective materials. Lift the lid of the scanning unit and open the paper output tray. Free cartridge holder from its protective materials and close the scanner cover.
- Plug in the power cord to correct port. Insert the other end of the cord into wall power outlet.
- Turn the printer on. Select language using operation panel. Press OK button.
- Turn the printer back off. Lift scanner lid. Insert cartridge holder. Close the scanner lid.
- Turn the printer back on. Press the setup button. Through operation panel, select wireless LAN setup. Press OK.
- Choose easy setup. Press OK. Choose access point. Press OK.
- Input WEP-key. Press OK.
- Insert printer’s setup CD into computer’s CD drive.
- Run the program and determine your country. Select Next.
- Select Easy Install. Click Install.
- Choose ‘Use the printer on network’. Click Next
- Wait for a while. On the Printer Detection window, click Next.
- Find your printer on the list of detected printers. Click Next.
- Wait for completion. Click Complete.
- Printer Application Menu should appear on the screen once setup is finished completely.
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button and release it when the Wi-Fi lamp flashes.
- Press the Black button.
- Press the Wi-Fi button repeatedly until the Network lamp lights.
- Press the Color button or the Black button to finalize the selection.
Canon Canon Pixma MX 920 Driver Download:
Canon Pixma MX 920 series Mini Master Setup (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon Pixma MX 920 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon Pixma MX 920 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MX 920 Quick Menu Ver.2.7.1 (Windows)|
Canon Pixma MX 920 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)
|Canon Pixma MX 920 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.1.0a (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MX 920 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MX 920 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MX 920 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MX 920 Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MX 920 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon Pixma MX 920 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 (Linux)|