Canon PIXMA TS3122 Wireless Setup, Setup Software, Scanning, IJ Start Setup, Fax Manual Printer and Scanner Software Driver Download – The portable, budget-friendly printer for all your home printing needs. With AirPrint and also Google Cloud Print, the PIXMA TS3122 makes it simple to print wirelessly from your preferred gadgets. The PIXIMA TS3122 works with optional XL ink cartridges which can conserve you loan, print much more when you need to, as well as expand the time between changing ink cartridges. Welcome to budget-friendly wireless printing in your home. Appreciate the simplicity of attaching your smart device, tablet and all your preferred gadgets effortlessly. Print problem totally free – also from the Cloud as well as from social networks. Scanning and also copying isn’t left out either with an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed with a 600 x 1200 dpi resolution assisting to develop detailed photos from your originals.
General procedure is made easy with a 1.5″ segment LCD and also switches offering access to particular settings as well as modes. Additionally, it showcases a 60-sheet rear paper tray that can deal with a range of media from 4 x 6″ up to 8.5 x 14″ in size. If you intend to print or scan straight from or to a cellphone or tablet the TS3122 makes that simple too with assistance for Apple AirPrint, the Canon PRINT application, Google Cloud Print, as well as a lot more. Light-weight and also easy-to-use with either USB 2.0 or cordless Wi-Fi connectivity, the white Cannon PIXMA TS3122 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon will certainly aid you look after your house’s essential printing demands.
The Canon PIXMA TS3122 It likewise features an all-in-one layout that offers scanning and copying in addition to printing, supplying you with one portable solution. Prints themselves are sharp and also brilliant because of using a 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution as well as the FINE Hybrid Ink System. Additionally, it functions fairly swiftly with rates of approximately 7.7 ipm in black and 4 ipm in shade.
- PG-243 Pigment Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-244 Color Ink Cartridge
- PG-245 Pigment Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
- PG-245 XL Pigment Black Ink Cartridge
- CL-246 XL Color Ink Cartridge
Canon MX700 OS Compatibility:
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA MX700 Review Specs:
- Print Speed (up to): 4″ x 6″ Photo: Approx. 65 seconds (Borderless), Black: ESAT Approx. 7.7 ipm, Color: ESAT Approx. 4.0 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 960 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,280.
- Print Resolution (Up to): 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Ink Compatibility: PG-245/PG-245XL: Pigment Black Ink, CL-246/CL-246XL: Dye-Based Color Ink.
- Paper Sizes: 4″x6″, 5″x5″ Square, 5″x7″, 8″x10″, Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Borderless Printing, Canon PRINT app, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Google Cloud Print, Mobile Device Printing, Mopria Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Quiet Mode, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 27 seconds.
- Copy Features: Borderless Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Standard Copy.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:600 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Document Removal Reminder, Scan to Canon PRINT App, Wireless Scanning; Line Scanning Speed, Grayscale (300 dpi): 1.5 ms/line, Color (300 dpi): 3.5 ms/line.
- Color Depth: 16-bit Internal (per RGB Channel), 8-bit External (per RGB Channel).
- Max. Document Size: 8.5″ x 11.7″ (A4/Letter).
- Other Features: 1.5″ Segment LCD, Auto Power On/Off, Canon PRINT app, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering) Hybrid Ink System, Energy Star Certified, PIXMA Cloud Link.
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Wi-Fi (Wireless LAN, 2.4 GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n).
- Software Included: (WINDOWS/MAC): PIXMA TS3122 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer Driver, Scan Utility, Master Setup, My Printer (Windows Only) Network Tool, My Image Garden9 (Creative Filters, Full HD Movie Print, Image Cropping, Red-Eye Correction, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden), Quick Menu; MOBILE APP (IOS/ANDROID): Canon PRINT app.
- Dimension (W x D x H): Closed: 17.2″ (L) x 12.5″ (W) x 5.8″ (H), With Paper Installed (Cassette): 17.2″ (L) x 21.8″ (W) x 5.8″ (H).
- Weight: 8.5 lbs.
Canon PIXMA MX700 Printer Setup for Windows:
- Right after you plug the printer into the laptop, Windows system will automatically recognize the device and install the machine for use.
- Leave your printer turned off. You shouldn’t turn it on before the step where it states otherwise.
- Take the USB cable coming with the package. Find the USB port on your printer and plug in the right end of the USB cable there.
- Insert the other end of the cable into any of the available USB port on your laptop.
- Now you can turn the printer on.
- Locate the ‘Start’ button on your desktop and click on it. The Control Panel should be brought forth. Find ‘Hardware and Sound’ section and click on it. Locate and click on the ‘Devices and Printers’ option. Select ‘Add a Printer’ and go to ‘Local Printer’. Find and select the port where your printer is connected to the computer.
- Select ‘Canon’ shown in the window that pops up and choose the specific printer type. Follow by clicking ‘Next’.
- Assign a name for the printer. Click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want to share the printer, click ‘Next’.
- Determine if you want the printer to be default printer, click ‘Finish’.
- Enjoy printing.
Canon PIXMA MX700 Printer Setup for Mac:
Your printer should be switched off. Disconnect the cable if it is currently connected to your Mac and turn it off. Also, although many Canon printers are manufactured ready for use with Mac OS-device, you must first download a special driver to connect them to your device. Although there are many sites out there that offer drivers to download, try to get out of this Canon Pixma.
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
Canon PIXMA MX700 Wireless Setup:
- Make sure that your printer has been removed of its protective materials. Lift the lid of the scanning unit and open the paper output tray. Free cartridge holder from its protective materials and close the scanner cover.
- Plug in the power cord to correct port. Insert the other end of the cord into wall power outlet.
- Turn the printer on. Select language using operation panel. Press OK button.
- Turn the printer back off. Lift scanner lid. Insert cartridge holder. Close the scanner lid.
- Turn the printer back on. Press the setup button. Through operation panel, select wireless LAN setup. Press OK.
- Choose easy setup. Press OK. Choose access point. Press OK.
- Input WEP-key. Press OK.
- Insert printer’s setup CD into computer’s CD drive.
- Run the program and determine your country. Select Next.
- Select Easy Install. Click Install.
- Choose ‘Use the printer on network’. Click Next
- Wait for a while. On the Printer Detection window, click Next.
- Find your printer on the list of detected printers. Click Next.
- Wait for completion. Click Complete.
- Printer Application Menu should appear on the screen once setup is finished completely.
Canon MX700 Changing Printer Setting to Use Wireless LAN:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button and release it when the Wi-Fi lamp flashes.
- Press the Black button.
- Press the Wi-Fi button repeatedly until the Network lamp lights.
- Press the Color button or the Black button to finalize the selection.
How Do I Install a Canon Printer Without a CD
- Open the Internet browser on the computer and navigate to “Canon.com”
- Select “Support” from the left side of the website, then click the current location.
- Choose “Consumer and Home Office.” From the “Product Family” dialog, select “Printers & Multifunction.” From the “Product Series” scroll-bar, select the appropriate product series. Next, from the “Drivers & Software” dialog, select “Drivers & Software” of the printer model that you want to connect.
- From the “Drivers & Software” scroll-bar, select the operating system running on the computer, then select the “Download” link. The driver downloads directly to the computer.
- Double-click the downloaded file, then follow the installation prompts to setup the driver on the system. Once completed, the Canon printer is ready for use on your computer.
Canon Pixma MX 700 Software and Driver Download
|PIXMA TS3122 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|PIXMA TS3122 series Software Package (Mac)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.50 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.50 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.50 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA TS3122 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)|
|PIXMA TS3122 series MP Drivers Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|IJ Scan Utility Lite Ver.3.0.2 (Mac)|
|IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.6.0 (Windows)|
|PIXMA TS3122 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|PIXMA TS3122 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Canon-pixma.com – provide download link for Canon PIXMA MX700 publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found